Monday, December 5, 2011

Master Viper's unfaithful Indian wife

I was chatting on Erotic Sex Chat with Master Viper and I told him I had heard good things about his work (which I had from an anonymous source). I asked him if he had any material for Griff's Cybersex Blog.
Master Viper's email:
oneday i met an indian wife in ESC .she stays [redacted],but her husband remains abroad on business purposes most of the time.she is a sex starved and a kinky indian lady..then i came to know that she has a pakistani neighbour with whom she has a sexual relationship..more like fuck buddies.then i did a nasty rp with her and told her to send me some pics of her boobs being pressed and groped by the paki guy..and guess what she sends me those pics within 24 hrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).