Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rachel is going to show her therapist the chat transcript

I had an interesting chat with Rachel. I told her to chat the transcript with her therapist. And she has an appointment on Thursday. So I've got to get it posted promptly.

Rachel's therapist recommend she chat online to get more comfortable dealing with men. Rachel has such low self esteem--she was chatting under "uglycunt20"--I had to ask the "Have you been molested?" question.

Another Griff-gets-it-right moment. It was her step dad.

The chat is more pathetic than hot. But I got pics of the cunt, so I figured I'd let you see her in her full pathos.

For the comments: What should be done to guys like Rachel's step dad? And: what advice would you give Rachel?


Picture Rachel with a bag over her head.

Rachel's therapist told her to chat online. So, I thought I'd have Rachel marked to acknowledge the success of her therapy.
What do ugly girls do in theater?
Griff: you've had guys tell you that you are unattractive?
Rachel: yea
Rachel: first in high school
Rachel: actually probably a little before but i didnt care so much
Griff: which group did you hang with in hs?
Rachel: theater
Griff: you work stage crew?
Rachel: yea
Rachel: painting and costumes
"One told me I was lucky he let me touch his cock at all and that I should beg for it"
Griff: and which guys said you were ugly? how did they say it?
Rachel: guys would be hanging out in groups and theyd call out to girls stuf like hey sexy
Rachel: but they always called out to me stuff like hey ugly
Rachel: you wish id let u suck my cock
Griff: did you ever give head to these guys later?
Rachel:  i did for two of them
Griff: how did it feel giving head to guys who thought you were ugly?
Rachel: i thought it would be nice, like they wanted me
Rachel: but really i just felt like trash
Griff: they insult you afterwards?
Rachel: and during
Rachel: one told me i was lucky he let me touch his cock at all and that i should beg for it
Griff: did you beg?
Rachel: i just said please can i suck your cock, it was really hard to say, i didnt say anything else
"Roger put a paper bag over my head and fucked me"
Griff: you still got self esteem issues?
Griff: guys still use you?
Griff: Rachel?
Rachel: yea obviously i still have self esteem issues
Rachel: i wish i was better looking
Griff: where you live?
Rachel: [redacted]
Griff: what's the worst a guy has made you feel?
Rachel: this guy put a paper bag over my head and fucked me
Griff: lol
Griff: how old were you?
Rachel: 18
Griff: where did you know him from?
Rachel: school
Griff: how did things start?
Rachel: with that guy?
Griff: yes
Rachel: he lived in my building
Griff: he know you were easy?
Rachel: idk
Griff: how old was he? what was his name?
Rachel: idk, he was 20 or 21
Rachel: Roger
Griff: did you like him?
Rachel: yea i did
Rachel: i thought he was funny and cute
Rachel: and i thought he definitely wouldnt be into me
Griff: so he noticed you looking at him? trying to talk to him?
Rachel: no we were at the same party
Griff: ok
Rachel: and we both left pretty late
Rachel: and he told me to come to his place
"He actually groaned and stopped what he was doing when he saw me naked"
Griff: did he know guys who had used you for sex?
Rachel: he probably knew at least one guy
Rachel: just because they were in similar groups
Griff: did you smile when he said go to his place?
Rachel: yea why?
Griff: lol
Griff: did you start before getting inside?
Rachel: what?
Griff: kissing? grabbing? petting?
Rachel: no, not really, he squeezed my butt before we got it
Griff: what happened inside his flat?
Rachel: he closed the door and started really fast, he practically ripped my clothes off
Griff: how did that make you feel?
Rachel: excited
Griff: did you think you were finally going to have sex with a guy who liked you and wanted you?
Rachel: and nervous because he was going to see my whole body
Griff: are you scarred?
Rachel: like do i have scars
Griff: what is noteworthy about your naked body?
Griff: yes
Rachel: my nipples are terrible looking
Griff: how is the naked version different than what guys would expect?
Rachel: i have barely any tits
Rachel: at all
Griff: ok
Griff: how did he react?
Rachel: he actually groaned and stopped what he was doing
Rachel: i could see he looked disgusted
Griff: did you feel ugly?
Rachel: yes
"He told me to turn around and he just put [the paper bag] on my head"
Griff: what happened next?
Rachel: i tried to hide my chest, by bending over
Griff: ok. and?
Griff: what did he say? do?
Rachel: thats when he got the paper bag
Griff: what did he say?
Rachel: he said he was getting something that would help
Griff: lol
Rachel: i heard him cutting up the bag
Rachel: he cut eye and mouth holes
Griff: did you see what he was doing?
Rachel: no
Rachel: he was in the kitchen
Griff: and he brought it out? how did he present it?
Rachel: he told me to turn around and he just put it on my head
Griff: did you realize before he put it on where he was going?
Rachel: he didnt wait or anything he just pushed his cock through the mouth hole in my mouth
Rachel: i think i did
Griff: did you protest? object?
Rachel: i didnt really have time
Rachel: and i dont know if i would have if i did
Griff: you wouldn't have
Rachel: maybe
Stepdad molested starting at age 8
Griff: were you molested?
Griff: as a child...
Griff: you were, weren't you?
Rachel: yes
Griff: who did it?
Rachel: my stepdad
Griff: how old were you when it started?
Rachel: 8
Griff: how long did it last?
Rachel: 2 years
Griff: did your mom split with him?
Rachel: no
Rachel: but dad took me
Griff: how was your father? was he a decent dad?
Rachel: yea he was good, just always busy
Griff: did he know you'd been molested?
Rachel: yes
Rachel: i did tell him too much
Griff: did your step father get prosecuted? have to pay extra child support?
Rachel: but i begged him to stay
Rachel: no he didnt get prosecuted
Griff: who did you tell too much?
Rachel: i mean i didnt tell me dad that he touched me
Rachel: i just begged my dad to take me
Rachel: and we had a conversation last year where he asked me if id been molested
Rachel: cause hed always suspected it
Griff: have you sought help?
Rachel: yea
"My therapist sent me to you, Griff"
Rachel: the first therapist i saw didnt help but i see one now that helps
Griff: does s/he know you come online to chat about sex?
Rachel: yes actually she suggested it
Griff: what did she want you to get from the experience?
Rachel: to grow more comfortable with men
Griff gets the pics
Griff: get a marker
Griff: let me know when you have it
Rachel: i have one
Griff: take your top off
Rachel: ok
Griff: write "my therapy" across your tits/chest
Rachel: ok
Griff: you marked?
Rachel: yes
Griff: how you feeling?
Griff: Rachel?
Rachel: im here sorry
Griff: you upset? crying? aroused?
Rachel: im crying and aroused
Rachel: i drew the ys backwards
Griff: you want to be my bitch?
Rachel: yes sir
Griff: say, "Griff, make me one of your bitches"
Rachel: Griff, make me one of your bitches
Griff: you sure?
Rachel: yes please
Griff: get a camera and photograph yourself. Leave you face out.
Rachel: dressed or naked?
Griff: naked
Rachel: ok
Rachel: ok
Rachel: im done
Griff: now show them to me
Rachel: http://tinypic.com/r/2a98dg5/6
Rachel: http://tinypic.com/r/2wh2xdk/6
Griff: could you get it right side up?
Rachel: sry, i dont know how
Griff: that's ok
Griff: got any more?
Rachel: no
Griff: how you feeling?
Rachel: idk
Rachel: upset
Griff: why?
Rachel: i just wish i was somone different
"I cried under the bag"
Griff: do I remind you of guys who have used you in the past?
Rachel: yes
Griff: which ones?
Rachel: you remind me of roger
Griff: how did he get rid of you after sex?
Rachel: told me to leave
Griff: did you cry?
Rachel: i cried under the bag
Griff: the whole time he was fucking you?
Rachel: i think i stopped after a little bit but i felt like crying the whole time
Griff: anything else I should know about that encounter?
Rachel: he fucked my ass not my pussy
Rachel: he didnt touch my pussy
"He said i looked prettier with the bag and i should wear it all the time"
Griff: did he talk as he fucked you?
Rachel: yea
Griff: what did he say?
Rachel: he said differnet thing
Griff: go ahead and tell me
Rachel: when he fucked my butt he said it was the best blowjob hed ever gotten
Griff: how did that make you feel?
Griff: what else did he say?
Rachel: i was trying hard not to listen
Rachel: and i was focused on relaxing my butt
Griff: he said hateful things didn't he?
Rachel: yes
Griff: what were they?
Rachel: he told me to bark like the bitch i was
Griff: did you?
Rachel: yes
Griff: what else did he say?
Rachel: he said i looked prettier with the bag and i should wear it all the time
Griff: go on
Griff: what else?
Rachel: he said he was lasted longer cause i was so ugly
Rachel: he laughed and said that it was the silver lining
Griff: did your body tremble as he degraded you?
Rachel: yes
Griff: did he fuck you again later?
Rachel: he fucked me a few more times
Griff: did he have to flatter you? get you gifts? make promises?
Rachel: no
Rachel: he just texted me to go to his place
"Please can I be on your blog, Griff"
Griff: Rachel, you get off on being degraded, don't you?
Rachel: yea
Griff: you want me, don't you?
Rachel: yes
Griff: it would be an honor for you to put you on my blog, wouldn't it?
Rachel: yes it wuld
Griff: ask for it
Rachel: please can i be on your blog Griff
Griff: I will put you on, but you have to do something for me
Rachel: what?
Griff: will you do it?
Rachel: yes
"Show this chat to your therapist"
Griff: I want you to show it to your therapist
Griff: and after you discuss it with her
Griff: I want you to post in the comments what she says to you about it
Griff: what's your therapists name?
Rachel: Selma
Griff: how old is Selma?
Rachel: 40s
Griff: you ever fantasized about her holding you? having sex with you?
Rachel: ive never fantasized about a woman
Griff: ok
"Am I ugly?"
Griff: anything you want to say? ask?
Rachel: to you?
Griff: yes
Rachel: am i ugly?
Griff: I haven't see your face.
Griff: There are things about your tits to mock and criticize. I actually like your hips and legs.
Griff: You are a wreck emotionally.
Rachel: ok
Griff: just being honest
Rachel: i know
Is the therapist coming to the blog?
Griff: when's your next therapy session?
Rachel: thursday
Griff: guess I better get this posted.
Griff: should I tell Selma I want her to be on my blog too?
Rachel: she wuldnt
Griff: I suppose it would be unprofessional
Rachel: yes
Griff: did you masturbate as we chatted?
Rachel: yes but i never came
Griff: I could own you, couldn't I?
Rachel: if u wanted u could
Griff: anything else?
Rachel: i have nothing else
Say "Griff, make me one of your bitches" three times every time you masturbate
Griff: think of me when you masturbate
Rachel: i will
Griff: until you find a man that wants you, say "Griff, make me one of your bitches" three times every time you masturbate
Rachel: i will Griff
Griff: good bitch
Rachel: thank u

3 comments:

  1. Hello Griff I went to see my therapist today and i showed her this blog. It was really hard to do, but i couldnt stop thinking about you. I masturbated so many times begging you to be one of your bitches. I just showed her really fast and she took a while to read it, it felt like the whole session. she told me when she was done that shed never seen anyone who disrespected and disregarded women more than you. she asked me if i had enjoyed talking to you. and if i enjoyed showing her it. i was crying. but i did enjoy it. she said that she had made a mistake about me. she said i wasnt ready to take sexual risks like shed though, but i think shes wrong and that i am ready. she said i need to know that i wasnt ugly before i could do anything with a man. she told me to come in for another session on tuesday because ours ended. that was an hour ago. i was so wet during the whole session. thinking about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to chatting again. Maybe I'll see your therapist on SexChatSexChat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advice to Rachel: There's nothing wrong with the way you look. Try to take pride in yourself and focus on the positives of what you like about your body. For example, you may not like your boobs, but think about what you do like. Maybe your hair or your eyes or even your behind. Find one thing. Focus on it. Make it the highlighted feature when you get dressed to go out and when you look in the mirror, you'll be able to say "damn, I look good." What your step father did was reprehensible and horrible but it's not a reflection on you. It is a reflection of his ugly soul (if he has one) and what a decietful disgusting person he his. Focus on how terrible he is. Then reflect on yourself. You are the one who has been wronged and you have done nothing wrong.

    Also, therapy sometimes works. If it doesn't happen in the sessions, a breakthrough may come in a completely unexpected way. Sex is fine and dandy when one wants it, but love is completely different. Love yourself and you'll be able to love someone else. Yeah, I know it sounds cliche, but its true. Not quite there myself yet, but I'm still working on it.

    What should be done to her step dad: He should be in jail or at the very least made to feel so misreable, so unworthy that he is completely broken and defeated so he will know what he did to that innocent girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).