Sunday, December 30, 2012

"Griff, please post my picture"

Back in May, 2012, I chatted with this married bitch, Jenny. Met her on Erotic Sex Chat, of course.

I probably have the chat transcript saved, but I'm not sure where.

Jenny's basic story is she's married to a reasonably well-to-do guy. He sells foreign/luxury cars in one of those countries where the poor are very poor and the rich have lots of money. She likes fucking around on him, especially with foreign guys. IIRC, one of the guys sent her back to her husband with cum smeared on Jenny's face and her husband didn't notice.

Recently Jenny has taken to begging me to put her picture on the blog.
Christmas day she sent an email with a pic attached:
hi griff please put me on ur blog
im ur pinay whore
Nine and a half hours later she sent a follow-up email
did u get my pic please replay sir 
 After the second email I responded:

How are things with your husband?
 Jenny responded:
boring hope we can talk i hope u can post me on ur blog please
 I told her to:

write "for Griff" on your tits

Or shoot a few pics, including one where you are holding a sign "Griff, please put me on the blog"

I don't want to put some bitch on the blog who hasn't given me permission. What if Jenny was actually Jenny's ex bf trying to humiliate her? There are better sites to do that on. That is they get more traffic.
 
Jenny responded:
i dont hav cam sir i only get pics wen so guy fucks me with cam... :( please put me on ur blog please sir
Then she sent me a series of emails:

Dec 27, 8:46 AM
please put me in ur blog sir im ur filipina whore 
Dec 27, 1:13 PM
hope u can put me on ur blog soon
Dec 27, 1:16 PM
wish we can talk wish i can see myself on ur blogs 
Dec 28, 11:01 PM she sent three more pics.
griff please pleasea put me on ur blog 
Then I actually chatted with the bitch. She said she gets a certain number of her hook-ups online, but hadn't heard of Craigslist. She was pretty sure they didn't have it in her open-sewage-drainage-ditch country.

Low and behold, Griff found Craiglist for not just her country, but her city.

I told Jenny to post an advert on C/L looking for someone with a camera. I told her to email me with a link to the advert when it's up.

We'll see.




1 comment:

  1. Jenny sent the following by email:

    i saw it goin to try to post the ad 2day hope u can post mmy pic too and humiliate me more sir griff i love it it turns me on so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).