Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Amanda's dad forces her to let him masturbate her

Soon after meeting Amanda on Erotic Sex Chat (see Amanda's tits), I got her into a private chat with Maria. Maria gave Amanda detailed instructions on masturbating.

Amanda didn't make a strong impression on me, but Maria and Amanda seemed to have a bond and stayed in contact. Later the three of us met on ESC and Amanda told the story of her dad (later identified as stepdad since Amanda was five years old) coming into her room and molesting her. Amanda resisted and he punched her until she relented.

Below is the email Amanda sent to Maria, posted with Amanda's permission.


hi maria,

I didn’t tell u everything about that night with my dad. He was mad at me and that’s why he put his hand between my legs. You asked me if he just held it there. At first he did. But when I tried to push his hand away he pinned my wrists to the bed. I struggled to try to move my hips and get away from his hand. And I started yelling at him to stop. He told me to be quiet. So my mom wouldn’t hear of course. I didn’t stop and that’s when he punched me in the stomach. I kept telling him to stop and he told me if I wasn’t quiet he’d punch me again. I kept making noise and so he punched me again. He hit me hard enough so I was gasping for air. I couldn’t make any noise after that but he punched me again just to make me stop struggling.

That’s when he started moving his fingers up and down on my pussy. And once he started he didn’t stop. I was too worn out from his punches to try to stop him at all. And then he made me moan. I know he heard me because then he started using his fingers more cleverly on me. I found out he knew how to do a girl.

I tried not to moan but I couldn’t help it. He was doing me through my panties but still he was getting to my clit. And he knew it. And he knew what it was doing to me. I kept thinking he was gonna stop. But he kept going and he was making me moan more and more. I didn’t want my dad to make me cum but I realized that’s what was gonna happen.

He started saying things to me when he knew he was gonna have me. “Here you go baby”. “You’re my little slut now, sweetie”. I kept moaning “no” but he ignored me. He said “You know you’re gonna cum baby”. And then I did. He kept saying “That’s it baby” and “I have your little pussy now, sweetie” all the time I was cumming. There was nothing left of me when he was done. He just left me lying there. I didn’t even move until after he left the room.

So that’s how it is between me and my dad. He’s had me 4 times since. The last time was 2 weeks ago. So I’m expecting another visit because he’s sending my mom to her sisters this week. I’ve never been alone in the house with him since he did that to me. Now he’s gonna have the whole week with me.

amanda
Be sure to come back, because the story isn't over.

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like your resigned to the fact that he's gonna have u. is that how u feel amanda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent heard from u in a long time amanda. where r u?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).