Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anna invites her rapist in her apartment

I had a chat with Anna, met at Erotic Sex Chat, that began with a story about hooking up after going to a bar on Saturday. I've included that below.

The interesting part is that a guy who raped Anna previously came to her place on Friday night. She let him in her place. He told her to undress. She complied. And then he told her to get on her hands and knees so he could fuck her ass.


"I was scared so I let my rapist in"
Griff: did he call first or just show up?
Anna: just showed up
it was pretty horrible
Griff: so, he knocked on your door? did you suspect it was him?
how did it start?
Anna: i opened the door, he was drunk and pushed his way in
Griff: how late was it?
what's his name?
how did you react?
Anna: his name is J_____, it was like 10 in the evening maybe
i just got scared and let him in
Griff: lol

"I'm not a whore!"
Griff: how do you feel when he arrives to get the sex you owe him?
Anna: makes me feel bad
the sex i OWE him?
Griff: what did he say? do? when you let him in?
Anna: he said he was horny and needed to fuck and i was just a whore
Griff: what did you say and do in response?
Anna: i said i'm not a whore

"It feels like I don't have a choice"
Griff: go on
what happened next?
Anna: i got naked and we went over to the bed
Griff: you stripped your clothes because he told you to?
Anna?
Anna: yes
Griff: you do feel you owe him your cunt when he demands it, don't you?
Anna: it feels like i don't have a choice
he said i was a whore and only whores take it in the ass, so he fucked me anal

"He treated me like a dog or something"
Griff: is sex with J_____ intoxicating?
do you find it particularly exciting?
why do you feel you don't have a choice?
Anna: i don't know
really
Griff: what position did you assume on the bed?
Anna: on all fours
Griff: what did J_____ say and do as you were gettting on the bed?
Anna: he told me how he wanted me, what position and stuff
Griff: and you are like his puppet, eh?
Anna: i guess
Griff: are you ashamed of the control he has over you?
Anna:yes
of course i am
Griff: what did you find particularly distasteful about what he did on Friday night?
Anna: he treated me like a dog or something
Griff: how so?
Anna: telling me how to stand... giving commands like i was a dog

"I feel dirty and cheap"
Griff: and you obeyed like a dog
when did your pussy get wet?
Anna: it didn't
Griff: nice
so you didn't have an orgasm either, eh?
Anna: he just kept fucking my ass again and again
no
Griff: I'm stroking my cock as you tell me
how's this make you feel?
Anna: dirty and cheap
Griff: are you aroused?
Anna: yes
but i'm always aroused when i'm hungover
Griff: Anna, do I make you feel used?
Anna: yes

"How's your blog?"
Anna: how's your blogg going?
Griff: do you hate how you throw yourself at me?
Anna: yes
Griff: it's good.
http://griffscybersexblog.blogspot.com/
have you read it lately/
?
Anna: no
Griff: I want you to take a picture of your tits for me, with "Griff's bitch" written across them
Anna: no, i won't do that
Griff: I think you will
you're dirty and cheap
hehe
Anna: feels that way now
Griff: fondle your tits

"It was horrible"
Griff: how long was J_____ there?
Anna: all night
Griff: lol
did you sleep in his arms?
Anna: more like under him
Griff:lol
you slept with your rapist there on top of you?
Anna: pretty much
Griff: you're getting something from this relationship
Anna: oh?
like what?
Griff: you tell me
you know I'm right
part of you loves J_____
Anna: no i hate him
Griff: rub your pussy
Anna: it was horrible
Griff: tell me what was horrible
Anna: feeling him grind against me with his morning wood when he woke up
and knowing what would happen
Griff: you and your cunt exist to serve him
if he needs it
if he wants it
you and your cunt are available
Anna: that's mean
Griff: it's also true
right?
Anna: no

Griff: did I upset you?
Griff: you rubbing your pussy?
Anna: no
Griff: what happened to that morning wood?
was your ass still full of his cum?
Anna: yes
he fucked me again
Griff: did he tell you to position yourself?
how to position yourself?
Anna: yes
not in the morning though
Griff: describe what happened in the morning
Anna: then he just sort of pulled me into the position he wanted
Griff: and you obeyed?
Anna: yes
Griff: did you cook him breakfast?
Anna: no
Griff: how did it go between the two of you when he left?
Anna: but he took a shower before leaving
Griff: did you shower with him?
eh?
Anna: no
Griff: how did you say "goodbye"?
Anna?
Anna: i just said goodbye...
Griff: did you cry when J_____ was there? when he left?
Anna: yes
i cried pretty much the entire time
Griff: what did J_____ say about you crying?
Anna?
Anna: i'm going to go now
Griff: did I upset you?
Anna: yes
bye

This was the earlier part of the chat, which began on Erotic Sex Chat. The ESC portion is not included.
Griff: how far did you go last night? first time meeting the 26 y/o guy?
Anna: yes
i spent the night at his place
Griff: did he fuck you?
Anna: yes
Griff: what was the most memorable part?
Anna: lol, we had sex in the hallway
Griff: in his building? the common area?
Anna: yeah
against his door
Griff: was he rough or demanding with you?
Anna: no
not any more than it was clear we were going to have sex for the drinks he had bought and so i could stay at his place
Griff: you meet at a bar?
Anna: yeah
Griff: did you go there alone?
Anna: to the bar?
Griff: yes
how long before he was chatting you up? what kinda bar was it?
Anna: no, i went with friends
it's sort of a meatmarket, lol
closes last
Griff: were you looking to get laid?
Anna: no, i wasn't actually
Griff: did you introduce yourself to him? did he introduce himself to you? were you alone already at that point?
Anna: one of the guys came over to my place friday evening, so i wasn't really in the mood for sex yesterday
Griff: the rapist guys?
Anna: he introduced himself to me, i was with my friends then, but i stayed after they went home
yeah, one of them
Griff: did he call first or just show up?
Anna: just showed up
it was pretty horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).