Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catholic school: the origin of Sally the Stripper

Sally is a stripper who wants to become a social worker who helps strippers and other sex workers. But that's not what makes this chat interesting.

Sally went to a residential Catholic school and her friend arranged trysts in the chapel with the friend's older brother. During the course of the chat, Sally gained some insights about her friend and the friend's brother.

See the chat below the fold.

Griff opens (she might have PM'd me in the room)
Griff: hello. Griff, 43 m blogger, http://griffscybersexblog.blogsp ot.com/
Griff: I dominate women psychologically
Sally: yum!

Sally started stripping at 19, but curiosity about domination goes back to 15
Griff: what's your name?
Sally: Sally
Griff: hello, Sally. when did you realize being dominated aroused you?
Sally: When I was about 19
Sally: No actually probably when I was 15
Griff: what happened?
Sally: I went into stripping when I was 19
Sally: I had a boyfriend who used to like to tie my hands
Griff: ok
Griff: how far did he take it?
Sally: He had a garage
Sally: He was 23
Griff: what happened in the garage?
Sally: He put manacles on the wall, and would chain me and dominate me
Sally: I've also done some live sex shows in the past
Sally: I switch :)
Griff: switch?
Griff: you are dominant too?

Men are easily controlled
Griff: how long were you stripping? what did you learn from stripping?
Sally: I still strip
Sally: main thing it taught me is that men are easy to lead by the cock

"Bouncers tend to be gay"
Griff: you ever fuck the managers or bouncers?
Sally: I slept with one of my old managers
Sally: bouncers tend to be gay
Griff: classy place, eh?

"Your blog is pretty anti-female"
Griff: you like seeing girls dominated?
Sally: Yeah
Sally: I like seeing anyone dominated
Sally: You don't like women much do you?
Griff: I like women, but I like to take them to dark places
Sally: ok
Griff: what made you say I don't like women?
Sally: Your blog is pretty anti-female
Sally: or at least the females you have on there
Griff: lol
Griff: some I like. some are dumb cunts.
Sally: oh most women are dumb cunts
Griff: you gotta be firm with a woman.
Griff: right
Sally: but most men are dumb cocks
Sally: yeah
Notice how long it takes from her noting this blog is "anti-female" to "Most women are dumb cunts".

"When I sub I'm 100% obedient"
Sally: I mean when I sub I'm 100% obedient for that master/mistress
Sally: but I don't let people use me outside the bounds of that
Griff: yes, most guys are knuckleheads, fools and idiots
Sally: you're actually interesting!
Griff: tell me something about you.
Griff: thanks.

Sally studies psych, wants to help strippers, but no pics of her tits
Sally: (sorry so many guys on these sites are *I have a penis let me put it in you*
Griff: lol
Sally: Umm I'm 24, [identifying info redacted], stripper although I may be about to find a different job
Griff: I like to insult fools and idiots in the room but the moderators frown upon it and will bounce me
Griff: what new job?
Sally: OK
Sally: My thoughts are that I want to go into something where I can help ex-strippers and hookers who have no other way to get ahead
Griff: if you're a stripper, you've got nice tits, eh?
Sally: I've been doing a psychology degree
Sally: yeah
Sally: pretty nice
Sally: (no pic with griff's bitch though)
Griff: lol
Griff: you want to show 'em
Griff: psych degree? so you're a little crazy?
Sally: yeah
Sally: all psychs are
Sally: I get enough showing my tits at work without showing 'em online too!!
Griff: I'll bet they'd look good with my name on them
Sally: Nup ;P

Violating the trust of rape support group
Griff: I chatted one [redacted] girl, rape survivor
Sally: really?
Sally: how is she doing?
Griff: she's nuts
Griff: but she would tell me about her rape support group
Griff: I thought that was an intriguing way to have a woman violate the trust of other women
Sally: yes

"And now I sound like a bitch!!"
Sally: I knew a girl like that when I started stripping, she'd never talk about her own dark places, but always knew who's daddy had touched them, or who had a nasty boyfriend :(
Griff: how did the other strippers feel about her?
Sally: they all hated her, which made her more insecure, so she told more gossipy stories about the other girls
Griff: did you guys beat the shit out of her eventually?
Sally: She was one of the girls who would go outside for a cigarette and end up blowing half a dozen customers
Griff: how old was she? what did she look like? what was her signature on stage?
Sally: She was about 18-19, typical blonde with pigtails
Sally: She had huge fake tits which she was really proud of
Sally: She was a chair dancer, loved to do spread legs around the back, and rubbing herself on the chair back
Sally: really not the best stripper I ever saw
Griff: she a drug user?
Sally: Probably
Sally: And now I sound like a bitch!!
Griff: you are a bitch sometimes, right?
Sally: yeah I guess
Sally: I just don't like to stereotype women like that and here I am doing it to her
Griff: most people are kinda losers. we already agreed on that point.
Sally: I know
Sally: but I want to start helping people like her, not denegrate them!

Griff: why help people like her?
Griff: why help people like her?
Sally: because they can't help themselves
Sally: there's something missing that stops them from being a total human being
Griff: I believe in helping people, but some people get comfortable where they're at
Griff: they don't want to change
Sally: I know
Sally: but I think they deserve the chance
Griff: give 'em a chance. most won't change until forced.

"You have me wanting to kneel down and ask you to treat me like a slutty bitch!"
Sally: Why is talking to you making me want to sub for you?
Griff: I don't know. My charming personality.
Sally: lol
Sally: I usually stay away from guys like you because you're dangerous
Griff: lol
Sally: but for some reason you have me wanting to kneel down and ask you to treat me like a slutty bitch!

"I told him if his friend actually [fucked me] I'd knife him up the ass"
Griff: have you been in a relationship where you let the guy have too much?
Sally: Yes
Griff: what happened?
Griff: what did you give him?
Sally: I ended up dating a guy I met at a BDSM club
Griff: and what did he demand?
Sally: He wanted me to literally be a 24 hour a day 7 day a week slave
Sally: but he didn't have a safe word that would stop him
Griff: did you do it?
Sally: Yes
Sally: once
Griff: how long?
Sally: then I left him and didn't go back
Sally: I lived with him for a month
Griff: here's my insight
Sally: that was too long honestly
Griff: topping is work
Griff: what did you do for him? what was the worst?
Sally: I slept with his friend
Griff: how was that?
Sally: with him
Sally: I hated it
Sally: his friend is an arrogant, steroid using smelly ass
Griff: I want a woman to be submissive during sex, but more of an equal the rest of the time
Sally: and I'm happy to do that
Sally: but this guy held me down by sitting on me while his friend tried to ass rape me
Griff: how did that make you feel?
Sally: angry
Sally: I told him if his friend actually did it I'd knife him up the ass
Sally: they stopped

Getting the stalker dom to back off
Griff: how long after that did you leave?
Sally: then made out together leaving me sleeping on the floor
Sally: Next morning
Griff: how long ago was that?
Sally: 2 and a half years ago
Griff: were you stripping that month?
Sally: yes
Griff: were you using the money you made to support him?
Sally: although I couldn't for the next week because of the bruising where they held me down
Sally: no
Sally: he had a job of his own
Sally: ironically he works as a doctor
Griff: ah
Griff: twisted fucks
Sally: yep
Sally: he likes to play with speculums and lights
Griff: did he try to bring you back?
Sally: yeah
Sally: he haunted the club for a couple of weeks, and threatened me
Griff: did you get help to get rid of him?
Sally: No
Sally: I went into the hospital where he works, and chatted to a bunch of his colleagues and nurses
Griff: how did that go?
Sally: When he came over, I told him that my conversations hadn't included his little games, but would if he didn't back the hell off!
Griff: good move
Griff: worked,right?
Sally: Yeah
Sally: He wouldn't be working if they knew some of his hobbies!!
Griff: like what?
Griff: he use drugs?
Sally: Drugs, stealing hospital supplies, part of the BDSM scene
Griff: ah. scumball

Trepidation about submission
Griff: you get off on submission, but it scares you, eh?
Sally: I think it's sensible for it to scare you
Sally: the people who are 100% trusting are the ones who get fucked up
Griff: have you had trouble having "healthy" relationships with men?
Sally: I don't think so
Griff: do you want to?
Sally: they usually involve some level of BDSM or fetish but they are healthy
Sally: I sometimes fantasise about having no control
Sally: but it's just a fantasy - I'd hate for it to come true
Griff: you want it to come true as sex, but you want to be safe in the rest of your life
Sally: yeah exactly
Sally: and I want to chose who controls me
Sally: not have the choice made for me by someone I don't want
Griff: perfectly reasonable
Sally: It's that walking home at night when there's someone behind you feeling
Sally: you're terrified that something bad might happen, but slightly aroused as well

Doesn't everyone fantasize about rape... in a church school dormitory?
Griff: what do you fantasize about when you masturbate?
Sally: being tied up and taken by force
Griff: rape fantasies, eh?
Sally: yes
Sally: usually in a church school dormitory
Sally: which is my parents fault!!
Griff: why your parents' fault?
Sally: because they sent me to catholic school
Griff: were you molested at Catholic school?
Sally: girls school is all about fantasising about boys breaking in and fucking you
Sally: no
Sally: I had a girlfriend but no molesty priests
Griff: nuns?
Griff: other adults? supervising students?
Sally: nuns just like hitting people
Sally: I was bullied but it wasn't sexual as much as it was that I'm a redhead naturally
Griff: that's how they channel repressed sexual energy, eh? sadism.
Griff: left handed?
Sally: yep and yep

The history and the fantasy merge
Sally: it's amazing how often I got held down for someone's brother so the sister could show I was a real redhead down below!!
Griff: really?
Sally: yeah
Griff: how old were you?
Sally: started when I was about 10 and finished at 15
Griff: what was the context of these encounters?
Sally: by about 14 they wanted to touch as well
Sally: It started as a redheads are weird and evil thing, and ended sexually as I got older
Sally: show a guy a pussy and he wants to explore
Griff: are these your fantasies? or what happened?
Sally: what happened
Sally: but that's always where I am when I masturbate
Sally: back being watched by someone at school's brother while I'm being held down

"There was one guy who would put his fingers in me"
Griff: did you protest? resist?
Sally: yes
Sally: but as I got older it started to turn me on rather than disgust me
Griff: did you look forward to it?
Griff: were you wet and musky when they exposed you?
Sally: yes
Sally: I would actually wait around when family days came around so that the girls who did it could see me
Griff: did the nun comment on this?
Griff: what did you want them to see?
Sally: they didn't see
Sally: the nuns used to let the girls run wild on family day
Sally: I wanted them to touch me
Sally: there was one guy who would put his fingers in me
Sally: by the time it happened I was so aroused I'd cum

First time Sally has told the story
Griff: how many guys have you told this to?
Sally: you're the only one
Griff: are you aroused telling it?
Sally: yes

"My first boyfriend was the guy who would finger me"
Sally: my first boyfriend was the guy who would finger me at school
Griff: who watched when he fingered you?
Sally: his sister
Griff: anyone else?
Sally: no

Little sister brings Sally to older brother for molestation
Sally: we used to go to the school chapel
Sally: it was always empty on family day
Griff: the nun supervised?
Sally: no
Sally: nuns were hiding in the convent having tea while families were there
Griff: how did it go down?
Sally: his sister would grab my hair and make me come to the chapel
Sally: he would be waiting in a pew
Sally: She'd push me down on a pew, kneel in front of me and pull my panties down, then go and stand at the door

"He was 16 when I was 11"
Sally: he'd play with my pussy hair, and as I got older, finger fuck me
Griff: how old were you? she? he?
Sally: First time when I was about 10
Sally: there were about 4 or 5 girls there who thought the redhead was odd enough that their brothers needed to see my pussy hair
Sally: he is 3 years older than us
Sally: no more - he was 16 when I was 11

"It was the worse thing about my childhood"
Griff: how are you feeling now?
Sally: horny and humiliated
Griff: what's humiliating?
Sally: remembering
Sally: it was the worse thing about my childhood
Griff: come on... part of you liked it.
Sally: yes
Sally: once it turned sexual
Sally: the teasing and bullying before I hated
Sally: It was the fact that Dan could make me cum so easily that I liked
Griff: did he make you cum in front of his sister?
Sally: no
Sally: well once
Sally: by accident
Griff: what happened?
Sally: he was in front of me with his fingers inside me, and she came over because she thought she heard someone outside
Sally: she hadn't seen anyone being fingered before

"She knew just how to make me cum"
Griff: it was easy for you to start stripping after that, eh?
Sally: Yeah
Sally: I like being watched I guess
Sally: you just reminded me I actually slept with his sister
Griff: how was it?
Sally: amazing
Griff: how old were you?
Sally: now I'm wondering if the accident was so accidental
Sally: 16
Griff: what was the accident?
Sally: as in coming and seeing her brother fingering me
Sally: she liked to do that to me a lot
Sally: and she knew just how to make me cum

"I told you before I didn't get used in relationships and obviously I did"
Griff: you were their sex toy, eh?
Sally: I'm starting to think so
Sally: which sux
Sally: I always wondered if they had more than a sibling relationship
Sally: :(
Griff: why does it suck?
Griff: sounds like they did
Sally: yeah
Sally: I told you before I didn't get used in relationships and obviously I did
Sally: which sux

"God, I'm pathetic"
Griff: you working your tits? you pussy?
Sally: pussy
Sally: god I'm pathetic
Griff: what is the most pathetic thing about you?
Sally: that even knowing I was used it still turns me on
Griff: you want me
Griff: you want me to make you my bitch
Sally: no
Sally: still not that pathetic
Griff: lol
Sally: :P

"Make this left-handed catholic school redhead your bitch"
Griff: I got your secret
Griff: you humiliated yourself
Griff: to arouse me
Griff: you enjoying this?
Sally: yes
Sally: so stupidly wet
Griff: say, "Make me your bitch, Griff."
Sally: no
Griff: "Make this left-handed, Catholic school redhead your bitch."
Sally: I'm not that pathetic
Sally: although I am considering calling my ex and his sister and sleeping with them
Griff: I think you are
Griff: I want to hear the story if you do
Sally: cyber with me and I'll do what you want
Griff: are you asking me to make you cum?
Sally: yes
Sally: please
Griff: are you begging?
Sally: yes
Sally: please
Griff: you know what you need to say
Sally: make me your bitch griff
Sally: make this left-handed catholic school redhead your bitch
Sally: please
Griff: get on your knees
Griff: and say a prayer to me
Sally: yes dir
Sally: you are my god
Sally: please fuck me
Sally: oh god ill do anything
Griff: pretty easy to break you, eh?
And then Sally logged off.

1 comment:

  1. This is the chat transcript that seems to generate the most searches for some variation of "Sally catholic stripper chat transcript".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).