Tuesday, April 26, 2011

whore with a happy ending... sorta

There I was in Lobby #1 of Erotic Sex Chat generally being a dick and "GoodForNothingSlut" wanted to chat.

I felt like she was cribbing Ella's story. Apparently there are a number of whores who voluntarily (more or less) live under the thumb of their men in [location redacted].

After smacking Selena around like a girl who had been sexually abused by her father, she responded to some of the philosophy of Jean-Paul Sartre. She tried to cry on my should about her pimp/boyfriend kept her locked into the apartment.

Fuck that whore. If there's a phone there, you can call for help. Apparently she responded to my "tough love" and called for help. See the chat below the fold.

The beginning
Griff: hello. Griff, __ m blogger
Griff: have we chatted before?
Selena: no first time for me
Selena: Selena 28 [location redacted]
She said "hello" in the chat room.

My boyfriend treats me so bad
Griff: you fantasize about being degraded? experienced it?
Selena: i dont need to fantasize i get degraded all the time
Selena: yeah by my boyfriend
Selena: he treats me like a piece of meat
Griff: what's he do to you?
Selena: he shares me out with his friends and makes me do things with him and doesnt care if i say no
Griff: you financially dependent on him?
Selena: he doesnt let me go out to work

Bitch is locked in
Griff: but he lets you on the computer?
Selena: hes out and im locked in, i'll have to clear the history before i sign off because he will check

Selena isn't good enough
Griff: what kinda work he do?
Selena: he's a doorman at a club but he cheats on me too, he doesnt hide it
Selena: he says that he is a man with needs and sometimes im not good enough
Griff: is it true?
Selena: probably, last time i pissed him off he fisted me and ass fucked me and I couldnt do anything for a week i was so sore, he said that i had no right to be sore and that he would have to find some better pussy

"A long time ago I had self worth"
Griff: what do you hate about yourself?
Selena: the fact i let myself get into this mess
Selena: i believed all his lies, he said he would look after me
Selena: 2 weeks after i moved in he had some friends over and he got me drunk tied me to the bed and let his friends do what they wanted to me. he told me i belonged to him that was 5 months ago and im stuck here
Griff: what's the worst part of your situation?
Selena: i have had all my self worth and dignity stripped away, i dont want to be like this but part of me thinks because i cant get out that this is the way it has to be
Griff: did you have dignity and self worth?
Selena: yes
Selena: a long time ago

"I used to be bubbly and happy"
Griff: what were you proud of about yourself?
Selena: I used to be bubbly and happy people commented me on how pretty i was, I had nice things nice clothes and a really good set of friends
Griff: how far did you go in school? what did you study?
Selena: i went to uni and got a degree in history and teaching, before i met my boyf i wanted to be a teacher

"I was 9 years old my dad left"
Griff: when did your parents split?
Selena: how did you know they had?
Selena: i was 9 years old my dad left and i havent seen him since
How did I figure this needy bitch was dumped by her father?

Asked and answered
Griff: what's your name, bitch?
Selena: Selena
Griff: that's right
You can see how seriously I was taking the chat at this point.

"[Father] abused me"
Griff: you try to look up your father online?
Selena: no
Selena: i didnt want to upset my mom
Griff: why would you reconnecting with dad upset her?
Selena: because he was violent to her and she is still scared of him and didnt want me getting hurt by him too
Selena: he abused me

Daddy worked her clit
Griff: sexually?
Selena: yeah
Selena: i feel disgusting
Griff: what did he do to you?
Selena: he used to make me kiss him and he used to play with my clit and sometimes fingered me and i had to give him a hand job
Selena: when it got worse he used to make me suck him and then he would put it in me
Griff: how big was your clit at 9 years old?
Selena: i dont know i hated it i didnt want him to do it
Griff: part of you enjoyed it
Selena: yeah and it makes me feel so dirty admitting that

Aroused and ashamed
Griff: you aroused?
Selena: yes and ashamed

What's Selena look like?
Griff: describe your body
Selena: im 5ft and thin i have light brown hair that comes to my shoulders brown eyes medium sized boobs
Griff: nipple color and size?
Griff: how is your skin?
Selena: fair skin, clear apart from a scar on the inside of my leg, nipples are like a dark pink colour about size of [unit redacted] coin
I could give you the height in centimeters or you could multiply yourself. Twelve inches to a foot, 2.54 cm to an inch.

Not allowed to have email
Griff: you have your own email account?
Selena: no - not allowed
Selena: i dont want to live like this anymore
Griff: what are you willing to do to change?
Griff: are you [White]?
Selena: i want to get out of here and be with someone who will keep me safe i want to feel loved instead of used, but i feel like this is all im good for, i need to get out of this flat
Selena: yes
Griff: do you have any friends? your mother?
Selena: no friends left and i argued with my mom when i moved in with [pimp] and she told me not to go crying to her when it went wrong
Griff: you need to do that
Griff: go crying to her
Griff: she'll understand
Griff: she's a loser like you
Selena: i know im a loser, i'll never be anything else but id like to be a happy loser or at least safe

The secret society of bouncers... or something
Griff: call the police. tell them you are being held against your will.
Selena: im scared he'll come looking for me
Griff: will he?
Griff: if you're locked-in and prevented from leaving, he's committing a crime. he should be prosecuted.
Selena: he told me he would find me and that i would regret it, he said he decides when and if i can go
Griff: he's a doorman at a club. how connected can he be?
Selena: i dont know most of his friends are doormen as well they seem a pretty tight group
Griff: so what? leave.
I'm slipping into lawyer mode here. Will you guys forgive me for showing compassion for this pathetic bitch?

"I can't"
Griff: you want some guy to rescue you.
Griff: ain't gonna happen.
Griff: Selena, the only guy who would want you is another guy who would mistreat you.
Selena: im scared
Griff: of what?
Griff: the police will protect you if you file a complaint
Griff: you're afraid of being on your own
Griff: you think you need a man
Griff: and maybe you do b/c you're weak
Selena: yeah im afraid to be on my own
Griff: no shit?
Selena: i wish i wasnt but i am
Selena: you said call the police and i want to but im scared to pick up the phone
Griff: do it.
Griff: pick it up.
Selena: i cant

Griff: "You want someone to love you"
Griff: what do you want from me?
Selena: i dont know i guess i just wanted someone to talk to
Griff: you want someone to love you
Griff: give you the love you wanted from daddy
Selena: yeah

"I am weak"
Griff: you masturbated imagining daddy fucking you, didn't you?
Selena: no
Griff: fondle your tits
Selena: my nipples are hard
Griff: imagine your daddy working your clit
Griff: how you feeling?
Selena: aroused
Selena: im disgusting
Griff: you are
Griff: what would you like to say to daddy?
Selena: drop dead
Selena: i hate him for how hes made me
Griff: keeping working your pussy, Selena
Griff: what's the worst thing about you?
Selena: i tried so hard to forget it but its still there at the front of my mind
Selena: everything
Selena: i am weak

"I love you, Daddy"
Griff: say, "I love you, Daddy"
Selena: im good for nothing except letting men have there way with me
Selena: i wont say it
Griff: say it, Selena, or I dump the chat with you
Griff: you need me
Selena: i do i need you
Griff: say, "I love you, Daddy"
Selena: i love you daddy
Griff: lol
Griff: you pathetic little cunt
Selena: i know

"I suppose I am a prostitute... and I hate it."
Griff: you still masturbating?
Selena: i wasnt
Griff: you crying?
Selena: yes
Griff: do you want me to take you in?
Selena: would you?
Griff: if I was a pimp, would you work for me?
Selena: no i dont want to do this anymore
Griff: so, he does pimp you?
Selena: he shares me with his friends, i guess yeah it is pimping
Griff: Selena?
Griff: you had something to add?
Selena: he tells me who i fuck and he asks them how they want me to be if they want me tied up or gagged or whatever thats what they get
Griff: he get money or drugs from those guys?
Selena: money mostly, occasionally drugs but just cannabis
Griff: so, you're a prostitute.
Selena: i suppose i am yeah
Selena: and i hate it

Griff: "Don't cry on my shoulder. Either take action or be a whore. But don't tell me you 'can't'"
Selena: god i need to get out of here i cant stand it
Griff: there are shelters for abused women, right?
Selena: ive thought of trying to injure myself really badly so he has to take me to hospital but he wouldnt let me out of his sight so that wouldnt work
Selena: yeah theres womens shelters
Griff: just call a shelter, you dumb cunt
Griff: tell them you're locked in and the police will come get you
Griff: the problem is
Griff: while you hate your life
Griff: you are afraid of taking action that will give you responsibility
Griff: you can blame you life sucking on [pimp] right now
Griff: and your father
Griff: you say, whoa is me
Griff: but you have the power to change
Griff: you just choose not to use the power
Selena: im scared to deal with this because all the pain hurts so much but i do want to change
Griff: so, don't cry on my shoulder. either take action or be a whore. but don't tell me you "can't"

[Pimp] gets home in an hour
Selena: if i call the cops now i have to hope they get here before [pimp] gets home and i have to leave this chat
Selena: will i be able to talk to you again?
Griff: when's he come home normally?
Selena: about 6am its almost 5am now

How to find the blog
Griff: I'm gonna put his chat on my blog, http://griffscybersexblog.blogsp ot.com/
Griff: you can find the blog if you can remember to do a search for Griff, cybersex, blog
These was some cunt in the chatroom the other day getting agitated that I was posting chats without permission. No, bitch. I'm pretty clearly what my game is. When I say, "Griff, __ m blogger and give the URL, how much clearer do I need to be? Fucking busy-bodies and feminists!

You know what I hate. This chat has put me in the business of being one of those busy-body feminists. I just chatted with the bitch.

Griff as a busy body
Griff: call the police
Griff: call now
Griff: and if they come after he's home, just tell the cops you want to leave and go to a shelter.
Selena: ok i've got the phone. i'll remember where to find you, you are cruel but you make sense too

If I'm gonna be a busy body, I might as well go all the way
Griff: are you calling?
Selena: yep
Griff: let me know after you talk to them
Selena: ok
Griff: you on the phone?
Selena: yeah
Griff: talking to a person?
Selena: yeah
Griff: have you told the truth?
Griff: to the person you are talking to?
Selena: yeah
Griff: is the person reasonably sympathetic?
Selena: sort of
Griff: but help is on the way?
Selena: yeah i literally just finished on the phone there sending someone over to come get me out of here
Griff: congrats.
Selena: thankyou :) thankyou for making me do what i should of done months ago
Griff: you're welcome. read some Jean Paul Sartre when you get a chance.
Griff: and I want a picture of your tits when you get stable.
Selena: ok i will try to remember the name and your blog i will search for that when i can get online
Selena: ok maybe :)
Griff: collect your personal items.
Griff: do I need to stay available for you?
Selena: i think a healing process is going to take a long time, no dont wait but i appreciate your help, i have my things in a plastic bag im just waiting now. i feel sick sort of nervous
Griff: yeah. i hear you.
Griff: healing might be a lifelong process, but you have taken action to get better.
Griff: and that was hard.
Griff: I'm proud of you.

Selena says "maybe" on the tit shot
Selena: it was hard thankyou maybe one day i'll be proud of me to, at the moment i feel a whole load of things i just want the police to hurry up so that i can go somewhere safe
Griff: they're [cops] not superheroes.
Selena: i know

Waiting for the cops
Selena: im just scared what if [pimp] gets home before they get here, im scared [pimp's] going to hurt me or bring friends back with him
Selena: sorry im letting my fear get the better of me,
Griff: did you explain that you need help be a specific tiime?
Griff: by a specific time?
Selena: they asked where he was and i said he was out they said when will he be back and i said anytime in the next hour she said someone will be here asap
Griff: if [pimp] comes home, stall him. if he hits you before the cops show up, he will be in a weaker position. the cops will probably arrest him right away.

Griff: the police there?
Selena: not yet im going to have to sign off here incase [pimp] gets back first, im going to have to clear history, thanks for all your help griff i'll get in touch probably on your blog as soon as i can
Griff: ok. good luck.
Selena: thanks bye for now
Griff: bye.
Moral of the story: if you keep your bitch locked-up, don't allow her Internet access.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).