Sunday, April 22, 2012

Caroline squirts after some degradation

The second time I chatted with Caroline, I had her label her dildo.
Is there any target easier that a young woman rejected by her father? Well, in Caroline's case, she was also neglected by her whore mother.

The Introduction
Griff: Hello, Caroline. It's me, Griff
Caroline (Dirty Whore): Hello
Griff: Rebecca, right?
Caroline: Um no, I'm Caroline
Caroline: [age redacted, legal adult] f, [location redacted]
I got a kick out of the fact she responded even though I mistook her for another bitch.


The other "Dirty Whore" I chatted recently. She had some story about a father always away, an alcoholic mother and a brother and priest/minister who molested her.

Jack got mean after sex
Griff: how many guys you dated? sucked? fucked?
Caroline: Only 3
Griff: Any of them mean after they got the sex?
Caroline: The last one
Griff: how long were you with him?
Griff: What was his name?
Caroline: My first bf was for about 2 years the second one for 1 year and the last one 2 years
Caroline: his name was Jack
Jack told me I was only good for sex, but I got used to it
Griff: what did he say? do?
Caroline: Well the first time, he got me really drunk and just fucked me senseless, afterwards he slapped me and called me names, telling me how I was only good for sex
Griff: how did that make you feel?
Caroline: It made me feel really awful but I got used to it after it happened time after time
Prefers White guys
Caroline: I'm [redacted], but I prefer White guys

Caroline wants a daddy
Griff: When did your parent split?
Caroline: I was 12
Caroline: How did you knew that?
Griff: I sense you want a daddy
Griff: Am I right?
Caroline: you are
What Daddy said while drunk has Caroline teary
Griff: Did your father stay active in your life after he split with your mom?

Caroline: Not really
Caroline: Visits 2 days a month
Griff: Did he kinda wish you were never born?
Caroline: He has told me that when he got really drunk
Griff: You crying?
Caroline: Teary eyes
Griff: Take off your top
Caroline: Okay
"I was just a burden"
Griff: What did he say when he was drunk?
Caroline: He told me how I ruined his life and that I was just a burden
Griff: He hates your mother, doesn't he?
Caroline: I dont know but I would say so
Griff: How many children they have?
Caroline: Only child

Mom is kinda a whore for drunk guys, but she's good enough to take three at once
Griff: Your mother date again?
Caroline: Lots of guys
Caroline: mostly drunks
Griff: She kinda a whore?
Caroline: She is
Griff: What have you seen or heard her do for a man?
Griff: fondle your tits some
Caroline: I have heard how she moans out everytime she brings a guy home, one time I was passing by and her bedroom was open, three guys fucking her
One of Mom's tricks made Caroline feel like a cheap whore
Griff: any of the guys ever try to have sex with you?
Caroline: One but in other occasion, he was leaving my mothers room, puling his zipper up and told me if I wanted to have a go at him
Griff: how did that make you feel?
Caroline: like if he thought I was a cheap whore
Wants angel wings tattoo
Griff: your mother take money for sex?
Caroline: I have no idea
Griff: What do you suspect?
Caroline: That she sometimes do
Griff: describe your tits
Caroline: 34 C tits, big brownish nipples
Griff: nice. Any tattoos?
Caroline: Nop
Caroline: but I want one
Griff: what do you want?
Caroline: Angel wings
Agrees to griffin tattoos
Griff: You know what a griffin is?
Caroline: Nope
Griff: it's a mythical beast that guards treasure
Griff: head of an eagle, body of a lion with eagle wings
Caroline: Oh yes!
Caroline: I have seen it before
Griff: once I own you I want to tattoo them on you near your pussy, two of them
Caroline: Yes sir
Caroline: Anything you want
"I will write on myself if you want, but not taking pictures"
Griff: get a marker and camera
Caroline: I only do real encounters, no camera or photos
Griff: well, things in life change
Griff: get a marker and camera, little girl
Caroline: I will write on myself if you want, but not taking pictures
Griff: you got the marker?
Caroline: Yup
Write "burden to daddy" on your tits
Griff: write "burden to daddy" on your tits
Caroline: ..
Caroline: Okay
"Please don't leave, Griff"
Griff: am I too cruel for you?
Caroline: No
Griff: I can leave
Griff: You want me to leave?
Caroline: No, please don't leave
Load it on your computer
Griff: let me know when you've written it
Caroline: I'm done
Griff: what color? how did you space the letters?
Caroline: Blue color, I put burden on one tit and to daddy on the other
Caroline: close to the nipples
Griff: I want you to take a picture and load it on your computer
Caroline: Okay
Griff: good bitch
Caroline: Almost done
Griff: ok
Caroline: There
Griff: you got your tits loaded?
Caroline: Yes
"It's really sad"
Griff: how's it feel to look at your tits with your father's true feelings staring you in the face?
Caroline: It's really sad
Griff: come on, you're not that pathetic
Griff: you'll do better than your whore mother
Griff: won't you?
Caroline: I hope so
Will Mom pimp Caroline?
Griff: here's a secret
Griff: she's probably going to start pimping you soon
Caroline: ?
Caroline: I don't think so
Griff: Why not?
Caroline: Well I just don't think she would do something like that
"Mom likes it rough and she says i'm a good for nothing"
Griff: would you like me to fuck her and then tell you about it?
Caroline: Tell me how much of a whore she is?
Griff: yes
Griff: how she likes her sex?
Griff: what she says about you?
Caroline: She likes it rough and she says i'm a good for nothing
"I do draw but I rarely show people my art"
Griff: do you suck at school?
Caroline: I used to suck my bf at school
Griff: what about classes?
Griff: have you shown any aptitude for subjects?
Caroline: Im an average student
Griff: sports?
Griff: are you popular?
Caroline: Semi popular and I used to play soccer
Griff: do you produce art?
Caroline: I do draw but I rarely show people my art
Griff: what do you draw?
Caroline: Most time dark things, but I like drawing landscapes
Caroline: I rarely draw the face of the people I draw
Griff: dark things? like what?
Caroline: Graveyards
The feelings of being hated
Griff: can you draw your tits?
Caroline: I guess I could
Griff: how you feeling?
Caroline: Weird, like if its all coming back to me, all the feelings
Griff: were you molested?
Caroline: No
Griff: Feelings of what?
Caroline: of being hated
"I have a tight laced necklace"
Griff: who hates you?
Caroline: My parents
Griff: and your ex bf?
Caroline: I dont know if he hates me, I guess he just used me
Griff: you want to give yourself to me?
Caroline: Be your slave?
Caroline: Yes
Griff: you have something to wear around your neck?
Caroline: I have a tight laced necklace
Griff: put it on
Caroline: Let me go for it
You crying? Yes
Griff: squeeze your neck and throat like I'm choking you lightly
Caroline: Yes sir
Griff: you need a man to own you, don't you?
Caroline: I do
Griff: what does ownership represent to you?
Caroline: That im an object that someone can simply own and do with it whatever they want
Griff: Do you feel worthless in life? Unwanted?
Caroline: I do
Caroline: Im always reminded of it
Griff: what reminds you?
Caroline: My mom not talking to me almost all day long, my dad not caring to see me more
Griff: you crying?
Caroline: ..yes
"Make me one of your bitches"
Griff: say, "Griff, make me one of your bitches"
Caroline: Griff, make me on of your bitches
Griff: is that what you want?
Caroline: Yes Griff
Caroline: Make me your bitch
Griff: email the picture of your tits marked
Caroline: I don't like sending pics of myself
Griff: is your face showing?
Caroline: Yeah
Caroline: I wont send pics of myself
Griff: take a pic that of your tits
Griff: no face
Caroline: Sorry but no
Griff: what will I remember you by?
Caroline: Hm I don't know
Angel over a grave
Griff: which is your favorite drawing?
Caroline: An angel wiping over a grave
Griff: take a pic of it and send it to me
Caroline: Okay, its not done
Griff: that's fine
Griff: makes it more interesting
Griff: got the drawing?
Caroline: Yup
Griff: take the picture or scan it
Caroline: im scanning it
Griff: good bitch
Griff: let me know when it's scanned
Caroline: Yup
Griff: show me
Will send drawing of tits
Caroline: Again, still needs a lot of work
Griff: you need a lot of work too, right?
Griff: I like it
Griff: I appreciate it
Griff: I want you to keep working on it
Caroline: Will do
Griff: I also want you to draw your tits, marked as I have directed.
Griff: Will you do this?
Caroline: Yes
Caroline: Will send both when Im done
"I want to be good at something"
Griff: how long have you been chatting about sex online?
Caroline: mmm a few months now
Griff: what have you learned?
Caroline: That men love girls who will do anything they want
Caroline: and most are really perverted
Griff: you want to be the girl who will do anything?
Caroline: I want to be good at something
"And also very rough sex"
Griff: what kind of stuff arouses you?
Griff: Caroline?
Caroline: Most are slaps
Caroline: and spanks
Caroline: also deepthroats, when it gets to the point that I cant breath anymore
Caroline: and also very rough sex
Caroline: I also love being called names
Griff: have I made you feel roughed up? degraded during our chat?
Caroline: Yes, a bit
"I wouldn't pay the cunt"
Griff: what made you feel this way?
Caroline: When you asked about my parents, if my dad wished he didnt wanted me
Griff: I like to make a girl like you feel worthless as part of sex.
Caroline: Make us feel as shit?
Griff: Like those guys who fuck your whore mother.
Caroline: You would be one of them
Griff: I wouldn't pay the cunt
Griff: I take psychological control
Griff: and then take what I want.
Caroline: I don't know but the idea of it arouses me
Maybe a week on the drawings
Griff: You want to serve a man like me, don't you?
Caroline: Yes
Griff: when am I going to get a progress report on those drawings?
Caroline: maybe a week or so if I really work on them
Griff: good bitch
Introducing Caroline to "the blog"
Griff: you want to see how I treat other bitches?
Caroline: I would, that would get me real wet
Caroline: even more now
Griff: do a Google search for my website, "Griff's Cybersex Blog"
Griff: let me know when you've found it
Caroline: Found it
Griff: take some time to look around
Griff: find chat sessions
Griff: tit pictures
Caroline: Ah, so that's why you want a photo of my tits?
Griff: yes
Violated? Mad? Aroused?
Griff: how's that make you feel?
Caroline: Like if you just wanted to expose me to the world
Griff: you feel violated?
Caroline: Yes
Griff: mad? aroused?
Caroline: Both
"I feel quite worthless but I'm not mad anymore"
Griff: girls like you are easy, predictable
Griff: you want to leave?
Caroline: No
Caroline: How am I predictable?
Griff: you want me to be your daddy?
Caroline: Would you?
Griff: maybe, if you're good
Caroline: I will be good
Griff: I could tell your parents split
Griff: and your father basically wishes you'd never been born
Caroline: How could you?
Griff: You're insecure in a way that shows how damaged your relationship is with your father.
Griff: how you feeling now?
Griff: mad?
Griff: crying?
Griff: feeling worthless?
Caroline: I feel quite worthless but I'm not mad anymore
"I want you to be the one"
Griff: You're a piece of ripe fruit for a guy like me to harvest and devour
Caroline: I am
Griff: Do you want me to be the guy who picks you? devours you?
Caroline: Yes, I want you to be the one
"Like being branded with an ownership mark"
Griff: how do you groom your pubes?
Caroline: well shaved
Griff: write "for Griff" on your mound
Caroline: Okay give me a sec
Caroline: there
Caroline: Everytime I wrote a letter down I felt how I got wetter
Griff: take a picture
Caroline: okay
Griff: how's it look?
Caroline: degrading but hot
Griff: what do you find degrading?
Caroline: that its like being branded with an ownership mark
"Like a slut"
Griff: you ever posed nude before?
Caroline: my ex took photos of me nude
Griff: how did the pics make you feel?
Caroline: Like a slut
Almost squirted from being violated
Griff: did he pressure you to do it?
Caroline: Well, being tied down is quite a pressure
Griff: Jack?
Caroline: Yeah
Griff: do you know whom he showed them to?
Caroline: No idea
Griff: how long was this before he dumped you?
Caroline: was like 4 months before
Griff: did you protest? struggle?
Caroline: I did
Caroline: kicked him actually
Caroline: thats why he tied me down
Griff: what did you say?
Griff: did you cry?
Caroline: I did, was crying a lot
Griff: did he fuck you while you were still feeling violated?
Caroline: Yeah
Griff: did you cum hard?
Caroline: Almost squirted
Griff's vanity
Griff: you ever squirted from masturbating?
Caroline: I have
Griff: when you masturbate tonight, I want to know if you squirt
Caroline: Want me to email you?
Griff: yes
"That you may have control over me"
Griff: do I scare you?
Caroline: Will do then
Griff: do I scare you?
Caroline: A bit, yes
Griff: how many guys you said, "I love you" to?
Caroline: Two
Griff: What scares you about me?
Caroline: That you may have control over me
Griff: Do you feel you need me?
Caroline: Yes
"Like Im less of a person now"
Griff: say, "I realize you probably feel nothing for me. I will try to accept this. But I need you. I need your approval. I need to satisfy you."
Caroline: I realize you probably feel nothing for me. I will try to accept this. But I need you Griff, I really need you. I need your approval. I need to satisfy you.
Griff: say it aloud three times
Caroline: 1
Caroline: 2
Caroline: 3
Griff: how you feeling now?
Caroline: Like Im less of a person now
Griff: why?
Caroline: I feel like Im an object
Griff: Did I make you feel this way? Or was it there and I just found it and brought it to the suface?
Caroline: I think you make me feel that way
"How much of a slut I was"
Griff: Is this the kind of sexual experience you thirst for?
Caroline: Yes
Caroline: I haven't been this wet from just taking in a long time
Griff: who make you feel this intensely before?
Griff: made?
Caroline: When Jack was telling me how much of a slut I was, when I got home I saw my panties all wet and my nipples were hard all the time
Physical description
Griff: how tall are you?
Caroline: 5'2
Griff: how much you weigh?
Caroline: Im around 110
Griff: you dance well? ok?
Griff: you got a pretty face?
Caroline: Ok, not the greatest dancer and I do have a pretty face
Caroline: Get a lot of compliments for my smile
I want to please you
Griff: what do you want to ask me?
...
Caroline: So you like having a woman beneath you, struggling to get herself free?
Griff: yes
Griff: can you see yourself as that girl?
Caroline: Sounds really hot and yes I can see myself like that
Griff: what else you have to say?
Caroline: I need you
Griff: what convinced you?
Caroline: Your view of how to degrade women, not only physically but also psychologically
Griff: What do you see yourself doing for me?
Caroline: Pleasing you sexually, and pleasing other for your own pleasure
"Fuck that was intense Griff"
Griff: I want you to masturbate lightly
Griff: while using your other hand
Griff: your thumb
Griff: to press down on your windpipe
Griff: hold it down
Griff: and then release
Griff: hold it for some time
Griff: push yourself a little
Griff: keep masturbating but lightly
Caroline: Okay, how many times?
Griff: do this for about two minutes
Caroline: Okay
Caroline: Will be back in two
Caroline: Fuck that was intense Griff
Griff: what did you experience?
Caroline: I felt lightheaded and how I was loosing sense of what was happening, when I could breathe again I felt a sudden sense of pleasure and again and again
Griff: go on
Caroline: I got really wet and I actually started to shake a bit, trembling
Griff: am I taking you too fast?
Caroline: No
Caroline: I lke it
"I'm nothing; I'm garbage"
Griff: how do you feel toward me?
Caroline: I feel like I need to do what you ask, like I need to please you
Griff: you do
Griff: What are you without the approval of a man?
Caroline: Im nothing
Caroline: Im garbage
Griff: like your father feels about you, right?
Caroline: Yes
You have no idea how liberating this has been
Griff: What kind of man you want the approval from?
Caroline: I want it from you, from a man who knows how to treat someone like me
Caroline: Someone who can degrade me and treat me as a whore
Griff: How's it feel to debase yourself for me?
Caroline: It arouses me a lot but its humilliating
Griff: Is this the real you?
Caroline: Yes
Griff: Is it liberating to admit this and to move on with your life?
Caroline: It is
Caroline: you have no idea
"Thank you"
Griff: I'm going to leave soon.
Griff: Any last things you want to say?
Caroline: Do I have your approval?
Griff: You are progressing.
Caroline: Will you keep degrading me?
Griff: Is this what you want?
Caroline: Yes
Griff: yes
Caroline: Thank you
"I'm so wet"
Griff: how you feeling?
Caroline: really aroused
Caroline: Im so wet
Griff: is your mother out?
Caroline: Yes
Caroline: probably bringing a guy home
"Moan my name"
Griff: I want you to log off and moan my name loudly as you masturbate
Griff: you have a way of recording it?
Caroline: Dont know, will look how to
Griff: you going to cum hard?
Caroline: For you, yes
Griff: good chance of squirting?
Caroline: Very good chance
Griff: I'm done with you. Log off. Moan my name.
Griff: Remember what I've done to you.
Caroline: Yes Griff
Caroline: Thank you for using me
Email exchange
Griff: How was your orgasm?
Caroline: It was really intense, I squirted all over my hands and I was moaning your name to the top of my lung. However, I didn't found a way to record it, will ask a friend how to do it for a next time.
Next day, I don't mind it going on "the blog"
Griff: what did you realize from chatting with me?
Caroline (Griff's): That I do like to be humiliated and degraded
Griff: why did it connect with you?
Caroline (Griff's): Well I dont know, writing on myself got me so wet, and thats a way of being degraded
Griff: I'm inclined to post that chat on my blog
Griff: you ok with this?
Caroline (Griff's): Sure, I don't mind
I want to be your property
Griff: I was to tattoo you.
Caroline (Griff's): I would be your property then?
Griff: Would you feel like my property?
Caroline (Griff's): Yeah
Caroline (Griff's): Just with the tattoo, I would feel that way
Griff: Is that what you want?
Caroline (Griff's): Yes
"Hell, yeah!"
Griff: Can you accept being one of my bitches?
Caroline (Griff's): Yes, I could
Griff: Do you find the idea demeaning? offensive?
Caroline (Griff's): Its demeaning but I don't care
Griff: You want me?
Caroline (Griff's): I need you
Griff: why do you need me?
Caroline (Griff's): I want to be accepted in a way, the way my mom or dad doesnt
Griff: they don't accept your sexual desires?
Caroline (Griff's): My mom doesn't really care much about who I fuck, she makes it feel as if I didnt exist
Griff: You'd like me to degrade her so she learns a lesson?
Caroline (Griff's): Hell yeah
"A sex shop nearby"
Griff: I want you to make or acquire a collar for your neck.
Caroline (Griff's): leather collar?
Griff: would that suit you?
Caroline (Griff's): Yes
Griff: good. You know where to get one?
Caroline (Griff's): yup
Griff: where?
Caroline (Griff's): A sex shop nearby
Griff: you been there?
Caroline (Griff's): With Jack
Griff: good
Griff: looking forward to returning?
Caroline (Griff's): Well I wanna see whats new in there, maybe buy something else besides the collar
The blue vibe pictured above
Griff: what are you contemplating?
Caroline (Griff's): Maybe a new vib or dildo
Caroline (Griff's): the one I got is 6 inch maybe buy an 8 inch
Griff: you have a permanent marker?
Caroline (Griff's): yup
Griff: write "Griff" on your 6" vibe
Caroline (Griff's): 'kay, let me get it
Griff: good bitch
Caroline (Griff's): Done
Griff: take a pic of it and show me
"Now I will remember you everytime I masturbate"
Griff: did it feel dirty to do it?
Caroline (Griff's): Very
Caroline (Griff's): now I will remember you everytime I masturbate
Griff: yeah you will
Caroline (Griff's): Im dripping wet

3 comments:

  1. No surprise knowing how good Griff is at seeing right through one's facade, getting one to share things they would never tell anyone and homing in and identifying the core personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems interesting how easy it was for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).