Friday, January 11, 2013

heroin user gives her spin

I recently chatted with a young woman who used heroin. She gave me this quote which I thought was memorable.
Whether you believe it or not, I'm not that desperate. Consider it an indulgence, even if it is an addiction. I don't treat it like something I have to have. I've had no choice but to be in control my entire life. I think I can handle the one thing that makes me feel good from time to time. In fact, I know I can.
This was my response:
Griff: I chatted with a prostitute who did heroin
Griff: Her mother was a whore
Griff: and she described how her pimp used heroin
Griff: When he'd get a new girl he'd tie her to a bed in the basement.
Griff: He'd have one of the current whores kept her shot up for a week.
Griff: He'd come down and rape the girl periodically.
Griff: and after a week, between the heroin and the rapings he had her pretty well under control.
I wish I saved that chat. The bitch telling me the story ended the chat by saying she was going to kill herself by shooting up. Then she said she was just fucking with me, but she was shooting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).