Thursday, January 3, 2013

What should Griff call his Tumblr microblog?

Publishing online means having to stay current.

What I've noticed is there is a vibrant community of people whom I suspect will "get" Griff's Cybersex Blog on Tumblr.

Being on Blogger (fka Blogspot) hasn't gotten GCB the attention I believe the blog deserves.

However, I'm not going to abandon Blogger. I'm going to keep this account for text and open a Tumblr account that will be more visual and links to the longer text entries on GCB.

Any suggestions on a name for the Tumblr account?

BTW, this Compete Pulse article dated October 26, 2011 shows graphically how Blogger traffic was in decline and Tumblr was in ascendancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).