Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Debby, the earliest chat

Earlier I posted a chat I had with Debby in the past. I thought it was my first chat. But I found one that was a couple days earlier.

Debby: hello sir
Griff: hello
Griff: how are you?
Debby: good sir and yourself
Griff: I'm good
Griff: you want to entertain me?
Debby: how do you mean sir
Griff: you want to me my little slut?
Debby: it has been along time sir what did we talk about sir
Griff: it's been a few days
Debby: nods
Griff: where you from?
Debby: [redacted]
Griff: you're married, no?
Debby: yes 6 yrs
Griff: is your husband home?
Debby: not now sir
Griff: where is he?
Debby: not sure probably out with the guys after work they do that on fridays
Griff: are you lonely? neglected?
Debby: well no sir
Griff: are you lying?
Debby: no there is no need to sir
Griff: you want to cum with another man while he's out with the guys?
Debby: smiles why????
Griff: you know I'm into humiliating and degrading women, right?
Debby: some yes but I am not into alot of that sir
Griff: what are you into?
Debby: a little of that yes
Griff: I have the power to make a woman
Griff: get aroused by what arouses me
Griff: you're a teacher, right?
Debby: that is good sir
Debby: no sir housewife
Griff: you get bored, don't you?
Debby: everyone does sir
Griff: you're husband makes good money and you have too much time on your hands. am I right?
Debby: I have at times yes
Griff: do you want me to make you cum tonight?
Debby: if I get excited yes
Griff: have you started drinking tonight?
Debby: lol no
Griff: have a drink. let me know when you return
Debby: well ok is a beer ok
Griff: let me know when you've got your beer
Debby: k
Griff: how do you feel about your hubby going out with the guys on Friday?
Debby: it is ok he needs that
Griff: why aren't you out with the girls?
Debby: I have had my fun with them during the week
Griff: what did you do?
Debby: shoppijng and lunches sir
Griff: have you ever cheated on your husband?
Debby: yes sir
Griff: how many guys since you've been married?
Debby: several sir
Griff: are you ashamed of cheating on him?
Debby: no sir
Debby: he has shared me 4 times so I figure it is ok.
Griff: do you resent that he shared you?
Debby: sorta at time I guess
Griff: did he pressure you to do it? did you feel like you didn't have a choice?
Debby: the first time no pressure but the last two some yes
Griff: why didn't you want to do it?
Griff: how did he pressure you?
Griff: why did you relent?
Debby: not in the mood
Debby: kept talking about it
Debby: I felt I had to
Griff: why did you feel you had to?
Debby: just my nature sir
Griff: did he know you didn't want to do it?
Debby: mmmm I think so sir
Griff: but he made you do it anyway?
Debby: yes sir
Griff: how's that make you feel?
Debby: submissive sir
Griff: he didn't care how you felt before giving you to another man,
Griff: like a whore
Debby: correct sir
Griff: are you still mad at him?
Debby: no sir
Griff: why not?
Debby: just not sir
Griff: k. when do you expect him home?
Debby: not sure sir
Griff: did you cheat on him before he pimped you out?
Debby: no sir after
Griff: how many guys you cheat with?
Debby: 7
Griff: how many did you cum with?
Debby: all sir smiles
Griff: does he suspect?
Debby: no isr
Griff: is he clueless?
Debby: I hope so sir
Griff: he cheat on you?
Debby: ???? maybe
Griff: how would that make you feel?
Debby: hurt sir
Debby: but I would understand
Griff: why?
Debby: just would sir after all I did
Griff: all what you did?
Griff: you feel like you've given yourself to your husband/
Griff: ?
Debby: yes sir
Griff: what's the biggest sacrifice you've made for him?
Debby: I suppose doing the guys for him
Griff: were they friends of his?
Debby: ys sir
Debby: one was a stranger sir
Griff: do you hang out with them socially?
Debby: yes
Griff: how do you feel about being with them now?
Griff: is it tough to look them in the eyes?
Debby: no sir not at all
Griff: how do you feel about being with them now?
Debby: they are fun sir
Griff: do they pressure him to let them fuck you again?
Griff: do they pressure him to let them fuck you again?
Debby: some sir
Griff: how you feel about it?
Debby: he has to be turned on about it
Debby: sometimes it is ok
Griff: what makes it good for you?
Debby: being in the right mood and take some time
Griff: does getting drunk or hign help?
Debby: nods
Griff: you do coke?
Griff: cocaine?
Debby: no sir
Griff: never?
Debby: no never sir
Griff: k
Griff: you ever been raped?
Debby: no isr
Debby: forced some in high school
Griff: what happened?
Griff: how old were you?
Debby: soph in high school
Debby: a sr. at a party was not taking no for an ans
Griff: did he get you alone in a room?
Debby: nods yes
Debby: I sucked him sir
Griff: did he fuck you too?
Debby: no sir
Griff: how did he pressure/force you to give head?
Debby: would not let me go back to the party kept kissing me and asking
Griff: did you want to suck him?
Debby: kinda yes
Griff: but he forced you? how?
Debby: just would not take no for an ans
Griff: and he wore you down?
Debby: nods yes
Griff: how did that feel, him wearing you down?
Debby: mmm I guess ok
Debby: he let me know who was in charge sir
Griff: and that was a turn on for you?
Debby: yes sir
Griff: did he tell others you were easy?
Debby: nods
Griff: how did you feel about that?
Debby: sorta cheap sir
Griff: did people treat you worse or different after that?
Griff: guys? girls?
Debby: not the girls so much the guys were more mmm lets say eager to ask me out sir
Griff: did they expect you to put out?
Debby: more so then before sir
Griff: did you put out?
Debby: sometimes yes
Griff: did the original situation break your will to resist?
Debby: quite a bit yes sir
Griff: did that last throught high school? past high school?
Debby: would still put up a front sir
Debby: nods till now
Griff: your husband know you are an easy slut?
Debby: nods some yes sir
Griff: did he marry a slut b/c he has self-esteem issues?
Debby: you know about him sharing me 4 times
Griff: he doesn't think he deserves better?
Griff: would you rather be married to a man devoted exclusively to you?
Debby: not sure sir
Griff: would you rather be married to a man devoted exclusively to you?
Debby: nods
Griff: how you feeling now?
Debby: ok
Griff: do you feel degraded?
Debby: some yes sir
Griff: good
Griff: what's been the most humiliating or degrading?
Debby: ty sir
Griff: of out chat
Griff: of our chat
Debby: being shared sir
Griff: why? what's the worst part?
Debby: offered like a whore sir.
Griff: but what makes that humiliating?
Debby: made me feel worthless like a used toy
Griff: but isn't that who you are?
Debby: yes sir
Griff: your husband could be cheating on you tonight, couldn't he?
Debby: nods yes
Griff: what time does he come home on boys night out?
Griff: what time does he come home on boys night out?
Griff: lost connection... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).