Friday, January 28, 2011

Sarah is getting a digital camera for Valentine's Day

I recently chatted with Sarah whom I met on Erotic Sex Chat.
Sarah's backstory. Her parents had an unhappy marriage and her father left and has declined to stay in touch. Sarah's mother isn't that into her either.

In high school Sarah was bound and tormented on the football field by some guys she fooled around with (mostly making out). After having her on display, Sarah was rescued by a guy she now lives with while she attends college.

During our chat Sarah says she hates the guy she lives with.

Sarah has fantasies about being bounded and degraded. When she told her boyfriend a little about these fantasies he rejected Sarah's fantasies because they scared him.

Sarah continues to live there trading sex and “I love you”s for a place to stay.

When I asked her for pictures, she suggested that she would ask her boyfriend for a digital camera for Valentine's Day and then use it to take pictures for me.

1 comment:

  1. When I sent the email to Sarah telling her I was going to post this entry, she sent back the following email:

    Hi sir can we chat today or something? Please I crave u to degrade me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).