Friday, January 21, 2011

Today on Erotic Sex Chat

Today on Erotic Sex Chat I saw someone using the screen name "Ted Bundy", who was a serial killer.

I had once used that screen name, maybe a couple weeks ago. I asked Ted Bundy if I inspired him. He responded:
no you didnt u FUCKING SCUMBAG CUNTFACE
Way to stay in character, Ted.

Also, one of the regulars on ESC asked to get a session with a girl I had perform in "Griff's Sex Club" last night.

"Griff's Sex Club" is when I open a chat room and have a girl perform as a sex worker telling her what to do and whom to grant sexual favors.

Apparently, this person had heard about last night's girl and was very interested.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).