Thursday, May 12, 2011

GCB: mission statement (flexible)

Below the break is the draft mission statement of Griff's Cybersex Blog. It is an evolving document. I reserve the right to emphasize one mission in one entry and another mission in another entry.

On a related note, I reserve the right to change my temperament, views and personality as it suits me. One of the things chatting about sex makes clear to me is that humans aren't the same person all the time. I'll probably discuss this in more depth later.

I do want Griff's Cybersex Blog to evolve into a community. So, I want your feedback on the mission. What do you want to see emphasized? What area do you find dreary? What do you think is relevant that isn't part of the mission statement?

Mission statement of Griff's Cybersex Blog (draft, working, the damn thing is flexible):

  • to entertain the audience
  • to promote Griff
  • to educate... the audience and Griff
  • to acknowledge we are here (see Pink - Raise Your Glass)
  • to connect people who participate in cybersex 
  • to reflect on cybersex and the people who participate
  • to promote sex-positive thinking
  • to advocate for people who do engage in cybersex
  • to improve the quality of cybersex
  • to share information of relevance and import
  • to cover the plight of people persecuted for their sex lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).