Thursday, May 12, 2011

Setting goals: 10,000 hits per month by August 11

Yesterday I decided to get slightly more serious about Griff's Cybersex Blog.

I'm giving the project thirteen weeks to get up to 10,000 hits per month (2,310 in a week). According to Google's basic stat package (included when the blog was created), Griff's Cybersex Blog had 1,483 hits in the last month.

That's a factor of 6.7 increase. I will increase my posting regularity during this period. I will post three times per week: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. In the last month, I've written eight entries*. I anticipate writing about two or three a day, so there will be somewhere between 24-39 entries per month.

The blog is going to include more stuff than my chat transcripts and pictures of tits. (However, if you want to focus on these click on the tags for "chat transcript " or "Griff bitch ".) I'll explain my vision in the next blog entry, which will be above this blog entry.

What can you do to help?

Encourage other people to read the blog.

I realize most people who participate in cybersex and who read this blog aren't going to post links here on their Facebook pages. But I suspect most of you have a list of people you chat with from time to time.

If you see an interesting blog entry, share it; discuss it.

Leave comments

Many successful blogs have interesting comments sections. Leave comments. Often the people participating in the chats read this blog. If you want to say something to them, post it in the comments.

Become a "follower"

I'm not sure how much info you get. I assume you get an email when new material goes up. And there's probably an RSS for all the blogs you follow.

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions for the blog, leave them in the comments.

* The eight entries in the last month: Chloe & the egg (picture), Share My Girl & the young wife, Lara wants to be a slut, Selena leaves her pimp, Griff is #1, Abigail's tits (picture), LaTasha the Loser and the origin of Sally the Stripper .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).