Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rochelle: "Thank you, Griff, for helping me to decide to divorce my husband"

Rochelle is deeply disappointed in her husband's sexual performance. No, it's not because he *needs* penis enlargement. The sex is too vanilla and he's just not trying.

Towards the end of the chat Rochelle said, "Thank you, Sir, for helping me to decide to divorce my husband." I suppose some might take the lesson of this chat (and this one too), as don't let the woman online unsupervised. Probably the healthier lesson is to make the effort to get the sex right in your relationship. And that means making yourself vulnerable by acknowledging to what arouses you.

I think there's something that happened earlier, because the chat starts with Rochelle giving me pictures of her tits. I'm good, but it seems like there must have been some foreplay before this.

Writing "Griff's Bitch" on her tits arouses Rochelle
Rochelle: ok got it
Griff: write "Griff's bitch" on your tits
Rochelle: okkk
Griff: take a picture
Griff: take a few and pic the best
Rochelle: okk i will

Rochelle: just trying to make sure you can see it in the picture
Griff: right
Griff: you aroused?
Rochelle: yes very
Griff: so, you wrote on your tits

Rochelle: ok sent
Griff: good girl
Griff: you want to be my bitch, don't you?
Rochelle: yes
Griff: let me look
Griff: nice

"I'd like to tell my husband how I wish he would dominate me sexually..."
Griff: you'd like to lose just a little weight, eh?
Rochelle: yuppp
Griff: what would you like to tell your husband?
Rochelle: I'd like to tell my husband how I wish he would dominate me sexually...
Griff: is he too timid?
Rochelle: yes hes very vanilla and isn't very into it
Rochelle: all i want is for him to be into it to dominate me
Rochelle: and satisfy my urge to be dominated

"I want him not to be so vanilla and boring"
Griff: do you think he's too cowardly to ask for what he wants?
Rochelle: I think so yes...I dont think he would ask me
Griff: do you respect him as a man?
Rochelle: I do yes
Rochelle: but when it comes to sex I want him to try new things
Rochelle: I want him to try
Griff: go on
Rochelle: I want him to try and be more open about wanting to try new things
Rochelle: I want him to be ok with it
Rochelle: I want him not to be so vanilla and boring

"I know he loves me... and i've cheated on him and he still loves me enough to keep me around..."
Rochelle: i think sex you should be able to try new things but we dont because he doesn't want too
Griff: could he be doing other things with a mistress or prostitute?
Rochelle: nope he wouldn't he's not that kind of guy
Rochelle: he loves me too much to do something like that
Griff: how do you know he loves you?
Rochelle: I know he loves me... I can tell..and he tells me... and i've cheated on him and he still loves me enough to keep me around...
Griff: he found out?
Rochelle: i told him stupidly lol

"You either wanted him to rape you in response or ask why. He did neither."
Rochelle: i felt so bad and i told him
Rochelle: which was a stupid mistake on my part
Griff: lol
Griff: why?
Griff: how did he respond?
Rochelle: i have no idea why i told him
Rochelle: he was hurt mad upset everything under the sun
Griff: but he never really discovered why, did he?
Rochelle: no
Rochelle: i just told him i slept with some guy
Griff: you either wanted him to rape you in response or ask why. he did neither.
Rochelle: yeah
Rochelle: exactly

"I found myself masturbating a lot because my husband wasnt having sex with me"
Griff: you are angry with him
Griff: say it
Rochelle: Im angry with him because I want him do have responsed differently than he did
Griff: did he stop having sex with you?
Rochelle: he did for a while yes
Rochelle: like a month or so
Griff: did you feel ugly? unwanted?
Rochelle: i did feel like that for a while yes
Rochelle: so i found myself masturbating a lot because my husband wasnt having sex with me

Wha'dya think about Griff's Cybersex Blog?
Griff: when did you cheat on him?
Rochelle: it was about 9 months ago now [this chat happened about two months ago]
Griff: how are you feeling?
Rochelle: I feel aroused right now
Rochelle: I feel turned on thinking of how i took a picture for you
Rochelle: i feel angry at my husband for holding sex from me
Griff: read some of the blog
Griff: tell me what you think

"I like how almost most of the girls give in so easily"
Rochelle: Ive been reading a few parts of it
Rochelle: and I kind of like it...
Griff: ah
Rochelle: the girls all feel humiliated..used...
Griff: what part? what do you like?
Rochelle: I like how almost most of the girls give in so easily
Rochelle: like they need it
Rochelle: they want it

"The need to be used or humiliated is way too strong"
Rochelle: yet there is a part of them that is holding back why struggle? they know they want it and evantually give in
Griff: you're a woman
Griff: you tell me
Rochelle: I think its true...
Rochelle: there is a part of me that doesn't want to give in yet i fight it but in the end i'm going to give in because the need of wanting to be used or humiliated is way too strong

"I want a guy who will use, humiliate and degrade me...the way I know my husband can not"
Griff: if I was nearby, you'd cheat with me, wouldn't you?
Rochelle: honestly... Yes.
Griff: I'm the kinda guy you crave and your husband is too insecure to be
Rochelle: Yes... I want a guy who will use, humiliate and degrade me...the way I know my husband can not

Rochelle and her husband share a Christian background
Griff: what about your husband's background makes him lame sexually?
Rochelle: He's just too vanilla...I think because he was bought up in a strict family christian environment it has made him the way that he is now
Griff: the strict religious ones have the kinkiest proclivities
Griff: you just haven't been able to unlock them
Rochelle: yes I know because I grew up the same as my husband did and I think if I need or want to be I can be very kinky or be willing to try new things..
Griff: he has kinky fantasies
Griff: he just doesn't share them with you
Rochelle: maybe.
Rochelle: I wish he would
Rochelle: I have shared mine

"Maybe he doesnt love me"
Griff: and he spit in your face
Griff: by ignoring what you want
Griff: Rochelle, he doesn't care about you
Rochelle: yes exactly
Griff: he wants you to be the image of his wife
Griff: but he doesn't want to love you
Griff: the way you want to be loved
Rochelle: maybe you are right
Rochelle: maybe he doesnt love me

"I should be sataisfied emotionally and sexually..."
Griff: you close to crying?
Rochelle: I feel sad yes
Griff: Rochelle, you tell yourself lies about your life, your marriage, your husband
Griff: it's not going to get better b/c of wishful thinking
Griff: either confront him or dump him
Rochelle: I guess.
Rochelle: I know I should do the thing thats best for myself
Griff: what would be best for yourself?
Rochelle: I should be happy...I should be sataisfied emotionally and sexually..
Griff: will you get that from your husband?
Rochelle: honesty, I dont think so.

"He wont satisfy my needs emotionally or sexually"
Griff: admit the truth
Rochelle: I will not get any of it at all from my husband.
Griff: go on
Rochelle: my husband wont make me happy
Griff: keep going
Rochelle: he wont satisfy my needs emotionally or sexually
Rochelle: especially not sexually
Rochelle: hes too vanilla too boring he wont open up to me about sex he wont be open to trying new things he wont dominate me the way that i want him too

"I should leave him"
Griff: so, what should you do about it?
Rochelle: I should leave him
Rochelle: find someone who will give me what i want
Rochelle: who will dominate me the way i want them too
Rochelle: or the way they want too

"Are you decided?"
Griff: is it a relief to admit this?
Rochelle: Yes I feel like a weight has been lifted
Griff: I should charge you for a therapy session
Griff: when are you going to tell him?
Rochelle: He's at work and goes out of town tonight for business so I will see in a a couple of days it gives me time to sort stuff out here
Griff: are you decided?
Rochelle: Yes..

"Thank you, Sir, for helping me to decide to divorce my husband"
Rochelle: I want to be happy and he isn't going to make me happy
Rochelle: he isn't going to ever satisfy my needs
Griff: you going to explain why or just kick him to the curb?
Rochelle: I'll explain
Griff: have you been masturbating?
Rochelle: while we chatted? i've touched myself every now and then Yes.
Griff: thank me for helping you decide to divorce your husband
Rochelle: thank you Sir for helping me to decide to divorce my husband

"After the divorce, I want you to send him a link to this blog entry"
Griff: work those chubby tits
Griff: you're going to have to lose weight
Rochelle: yes I understand
Griff: now that you'll be dating again
Rochelle: my nipples are very hard
Griff: after the divorce, I want you to send him a link to this blog entry
Rochelle: yes I will do that.

"Will your best friend be surprised your dumping him?"
Griff: how's that making you feel?
Rochelle: it arouses me...
Griff: do you suspect your husband is a faggot?
Rochelle: No I dont
Griff: will your best friend be surprised your dumping him?
Rochelle: no
Rochelle: not at all

She's 25; he's 30
Griff: how old are you?
Rochelle: 24
Rochelle: almost 25
Griff: and your husband?
Rochelle: he's 30

Another satisfied customer
Griff: you want to take more pictures for me later?
Rochelle: Yes
Rochelle: It arouses me thinking about it.
Griff: what do you want to say to me?
Rochelle: I want to say thank you for helping me to decide that i need to divorce my husband...
Rochelle: i want you to know that it excites and arouses me that i took a photo of my tits and sent it to you with Giff's Bitch written on it
Rochelle: That talking to you excites me even though our conversation is not very sexual at all it still manages to excite me

Husband failed to get Rochelle pregnant
Griff: I want to finger you as you tell me how much your husband disappointed you
Rochelle: mmmm....my husband did dissappoint me
Rochelle: i thought our marriage would last forever
Rochelle: i thought we would be happy
Rochelle: have a family...
Griff: he failed to get you pregnant?
Rochelle: i thought that he would be able to satisfy all of my needs
Rochelle: yeah we aren't pregnant or haven't been pregnant
Griff: has he dealt with this problem?
Griff: or did he run and hide?
Rochelle: he ran and hid
Griff: he doesn't deal with realities outside his comfort zone, eh?
Rochelle: not really

"Mmm, I did it"
Rochelle: is it bad that while we have talked my pussy has become so wet
Griff: your husband it weak... and I electrify you b/c I'm strong in the ways he is weak
Rochelle: Yes...he is weak and doesnt know how to make me happy or satisfy me
Griff: and when you tell him stuff, he just avoids dealing with it, eh?
Rochelle: yes he does
Rochelle: he keeps it bottled up inside
Griff: pinch your nipples
Griff: hard
Griff: and twist
Griff: bring yourself to orgasm quickly
Griff: administer intense nipple pain
Griff: as you get close to cumming
Rochelle: okk
Rochelle: mmm i did it
Rochelle: my nipples are very very sore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, provided it's not a commercial link or otherwise inappropriate (like trying to out somebody).